When you register for an account on the Websites, you provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email, and details about your interests and goals. We may combine this information with other information we collect to improve your user experience and our ability to make suggestions that may meet your goals. Once you have logged in to the Websites, we gather additional information in order to improve your user experience and our ability to assist you in gathering more specific information, suggestions, and direction about various products and services on the Websites.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. Browsers may also be set up to display a warning when a cookie is used. You may even disable your browser from accepting cookies. In order to provide you with the best possible experience while visiting our website, please enable cookies within your browser. Many parts of our site do not function properly if you disable cookies. In order to access this website, you need to have cookies turned on.
You acknowledge that Personal Information will be captured and stored by the Websites in databases and files. GeoFli applies industry standard practices to protect the information you have shared with us and we have gathered from you during use of our Websites, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. You further acknowledge that transmission and storage of information cannot be entirely secure, however, and, by acceptance of this policy, you agree that industry standard practices represent sufficient effort on the part of GeoFli.
Control and Access to Your Information
We enable you to have control over the accuracy of your personal information. You can delete or change your personal information at any time through the Websites or by contacting us via a method described under “Contact Us” below.
Information you provide to us: In the course of engaging with GeoFli, you may provide Personal Information about you and your Contacts. Personal Information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you sign up for and use the Services, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you.
- To send you system alert messages.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To meet legal requirements,
- To provide information to representatives and advisors.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities.
- To provide, support and improve the Services. To provide suggestions to you.
- For our data analytics projects.Our data analytics projects use data from GeoFli accounts, including Personal Information of Contacts and IP address, to provide and improve the Services. We use information like your campaign building habits and your custom experiences for visitors, so we can make more informed predictions, decisions, and products for our customers. If you or your Contact prefers not to share this data, you can email us at [email protected] to opt out of data analytics projects.
- Other purposes.To carry out other legitimate business purposes.
C. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information. We use Google, Facebook, GeoFli, Pinterest, and Mailchimp remarketing pixels on our website implemented through Google Tag Manager. Information is also available to us when we send email to you, so we may collect and review that information.
D. Other Data Protection Rights
You and your Contacts may have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletionof Personal Information. GeoFli takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. As a user, you may contact us directly by emailing us at [email protected] if you’d ever like to make adjustments to your data settings. In addition, individuals who are residents of the EEA can object to processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]. If any of your Contacts wishes to exercise any of these rights, they should contact you directly, or contact us as described in the “Privacy for Contacts” section below.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consentat any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent
- The right to complain to a data protection authorityabout the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request. If we receive a request from one of your Contacts, we will either direct the Contact to reach out to you, or, if appropriate, we may respond directly to their request.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA Persons Only)
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information described above will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect and use Personal Information from you where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Typically, our legitimate interests include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our technology, products, and services; ensuring the security of the Services and our Websites; and for our marketing activities.
If you are a customer, we may need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you.
If we ask you to provide Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Information is mandatory or not, as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Information.
Where required by law, we will collect Personal Information only where we have your consent to do so.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected]
1121 E. Broadway
Missoula, MT 59802
We are here to help with digital marketing support and any questions you have about our marketing tool.
Updated May 24, 2018.